Monday, February 1, 2010

Mr. Sticky and Shamwow!

Picture of the Mr. Sticky roller and the box it came in Has anyone ever heard of Mr. Sticky? It is a lint roller that never needs refills. In fact, it doesn't even use those sticky paper sheets. This thing removes hair, dirt, sand, etc. from clothing and furniture like you wouldn't believe. When it get full of hair and debris, you just rinse it off with water. Once you dry it, the material becomes sticky again and it is ready for re-use, all within about five seconds. I saw this product demo at the dog show yesterday, and I just had to buy it. I don't know about you, but it seems like every time I go to grab the roller it is out of sticky paper, I have hair all over my slacks and I am late for work! Having three dogs, we definitely have more than our share of dog hair around here. So a roller that you can just rinse and re-use sounds too good to be true. Well, I got Mr. Sticky home and it works just like they said. So for $20.00, I got the larger Mr. Sticky, the travel size Mr. sticky and a free Shamwow! Note to puppy raisers - I have found an awesome use for the Shamwow. Check it out at www.buymrsticky.com

Picture of a pack of Shamwows
I cut a square off and put it into my clean up kit. A small piece of this material works like magic to absorb urine should your pup have an accident in the middle of a store. It literally cleans up an accident in seconds. It absorbs 12x it's weight in liquid. I have never found anything that cleans up pee so fast, it certainly beats paper towels or having to call a store employee over with a mop! Want to get a Shamwow? Go to www.shamwow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment