Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A new day, A new dog!

Vienna sitting in the flowers with a smile and her pink tongue showing!

Vienna came back to life today! What a relief! We think she just got dehydrated from having diarrhea and not eating or drinking very much for the past few days. Once she finally started drinking water, she perked right up! Today she has been playing with her toys and hopping around a bit. She has slept today, but she is definitely not lethargic anymore. Thanks to everyone who went out of their way to help out this cute little pup. You all know who you are, and you are all awesome!

4 comments:

  1. Yea! I'm glad your little girl is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Me too! I was so worried about her. Thankfully it was something easy to fix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad she's recovered. She's so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's wonderful news! I was so happy to read this title on my blogging follower thing. I hope she stays this way now! :) I'm so glad she's OK.

    ReplyDelete