Friday, May 14, 2010

Distraction training at Sportsmart!

It's been a while since I posted. Things have been really busy for us and there is a lot in the works that I will share with you at a later date. Yesterday, I took my son over to Sportsmart to get some fishing stuff for his camping trip this weekend. We brought Reyna along, and Tyler put Reyna in "down stay" in an isle in the fishing section. Reyna had all kinds of "smelly" bait around her and she just laid down and stayed in her "down stay" for about 30 minutes while Tyler picked out a new reel and had line put on it. While we were waiting for that to be done, I decided to take a little video of Reyna being so good. There is one point in the video where there is a loud noise, and Reyna doesn't break her stay! Tyler even walks over to her and places a hat on her three times, and she remains in her "down stay." Talk about a distraction! Take a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment