Thursday, November 11, 2010

Reyna’s Progress!

Reyna when she was a little puppy standing on the steps of the swimming pool cooling off!

Well, our girl did it! She is now in Phase 8! I am so proud of her and I hope she continues to do well and that she finds a good match. Of course, as a puppy raiser, I worry about who Reyna is paired up with. I hope that it is someone who is not too serious and it is someone who can appreciate her fun personality. She has a personality that fills up a room, without being too over the top. She is pretty perfect and I can’t wait to hear about what comes next for her. Good luck my little girl!

2 comments:

  1. So excited to here about Reyna! You must be really proud! I pray that Dembre will pass, but I am preparing myself for whatever comes. I know that I can't have every dog that I raise pass though. At least one along the way will get released :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh so exciting! Maybe there is a person out there right now wondering who their dog will be and it will be Reyna! Can't wait to find out!!

    ReplyDelete